Confession no. 71 : my (mostly ficitional) rolemodels


In no particular order these ladies are/were totally awesome. First up is Lara Croft the brave archaeologist and adventurer and a close contender to Indiana Jones. I spent weeks with her, sometimes up till 4 am in the morning.

Jet from the Gladiators. I really really wanted to knock people to the floor with a cotton wool bud. There were very few contenders who could challenge her on 'Hang Tough' and 'The Wall'.




SHE-RA.. yeahhh! In times of extreme danger this Princess of Power would hold her sword up high and say her special mantra... "For the honour of Greyskull.. I am She-Ra!"

And when I got a little bit older, I discovered Nikita. Ex junkie, turned beautiful deadly assassin with the help of a make-over from Jean Moreau. Nikita is a tiny bit psychotic but also has this lovely vulnerability. Sigh.
Madonna, enough said.

Comments

Popular Posts