Dawn lark or night owl?

"Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning." 
~ Elie Wiesel


Which one are you? I think it is all determined before you are even born. My mum says that I drove her mad as a baby because I would wake up at 8pm bright eyed wanting to play the whole night long.
Nothing has really changed now - whether I am watching a movie, reading a book, running, studying, whatever I do is more intense than experienced during the day (and not even to be contemplated early morning!).

So go easy on us night owls and don't get offended when you get a quiet "good morning" when we enter the office in the morning. We will warm up, honest!


Comments

Popular Posts