Alone

A weekend all to myself. The boys have gone off to stay at Grandma and Grandad's house so I can have some R&R.
I woke up not too late, read magazines in bed with a cup of tea, did some household chores and then when it finally stopped raining I took the bike out for a fun afternoon sploshing through muddy puddles. 33km completed and ready for Hadrian's Wall in June! Yeahh.

The perfect ending is sitting upstairs in bed with a bowl of Eton's mess.


Bingley 5 Rise Lock

Beautiful views from the top of Bingley 5 Rise Lock

The best father award has to go to this goose. He hissed and chased me when I tried to take a photo of his  cute little chick.

Tea stop

Final destination

How muddy can one get after  3 weeks of non-stop rain?

Bella's look says it all "OMG"

Comments

Popular Posts