Weekend

How was your weekend? It's getting cold outside, isn't it?

With the boys at their Dad's house it was a good chance for me to catch up with some friends and some serious pyjama day inaction.

We made a visit to the cinema to watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt.1. Have you managed to see it yet? I love Katniss's black combat-chic suit and bow.

Could Katniss be the movie screen's most stylish freedom fighter?

Then I spent a relaxing Sunday afternoon in Leeds drinking orange hot chocolate, chatting and eating mixed berry tarts. And guess what? I started my Christmas shopping! I've bought the boys Christmas pyjamas and a dressing gown.





I'm also addicted to a new TV series - New Girl! How could I not already know this series. I've laughed so much this weekend and the good thing is there are 4 seasons to watch.
Here's the trailer, if you don't know it already.





Comments

Popular Posts